IVF clinics in DELHI NCR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tips for ivf treatment

2 posters

Go down

tips for ivf treatment Empty tips for ivf treatment

Post  vishy Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:02 pm

any tips to my friend who is planning for IVF??. Smile

vishy

Back to top Go down

tips for ivf treatment Empty tips for ivf treatment

Post  dev@123 Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Friend....
Don't eat or drink anything cold (per my accupuncturist). Heat in microwave at least to room temp. This includes water, all drinks and ICE CREAM. Anyone heard about this?

2- No excercise first 11 weeks from implationation and if test postive. I was told I can't even walk my english bull dog Don't raise your heart rate. Stay away from gym.

3- No stress at all - this one is debated, some say it doesn't matter??

4 - No SEX first 11 weeks from implationation and if test postive. Sex night before Implantaion someone said is good??

5 - No caffine- no coffee, cokes, ice tea et...

6 - Stay in bed for 3 days after implation- only get up to take short showers and use bathroom.

7 - No dying of hair.

8 - No Fraxel Laser facials.

9 - No baths, hot showers or anything that causes your body to temperature up too much

10 - No cold feet. Keep feet warm, wear socks.
Also it goes without saying that you choose the right clinic/hospital for IVF treatment...do research before you finalise the rite one..i would recommend a clinic like Bourn Hall since they specialize in IVF treatment and they have well equipped labs carrying all tests,world class infrastructure ...a great team of doctors...and above all they stick to their moral and fair medical science principles...a rare thing these days..they would conduct treatment like IVF only if its necessary...NOT ALL clinics or hospitals will do so..

dev@123

Back to top Go down